This policy is valid from 3 March 2015.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog sometimes accepts cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
I, Blair Turner, owner of One Lesson at a Time, Inc. am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com.
I have affiliate relationships with several companies that may be mentioned, promoted, or linked to on this site. If you follow one of these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission or other compensation. There is absolutely no obligation that your purchase using these links but please know that when you do, you are helping to support this blog and make it possible to share ideas with you and other teachers.
BLOG AND PRODUCT COPYRIGHT
Copying and pasting content without permission is stealing and is subject to legal action. This includes images, blog content, and free files shared via Google Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar services.
This website and its contents are ©2012-2015 Blair Turner, One Lesson at a Time, Inc. All rights reserved.This blog is written, edited, and maintained exclusively by me. All content (such as ideas, images, documents, products, and downloads) here is exclusively mine unless noted otherwise. Content may be printed, downloaded, and/or used in your personal classroom or for personal use only. You may not redistribute or use content commercially without my written consent.
- post ideas, content summaries, or a single picture from a blog post from this site as long as you provide a link back to my blog
- pin on Pinterest
- share links directly to this site or to pages or posts here through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use free files for personal classroom use
YOU MAY NOT:
- download, then upload free files as your own – if you wish to share a free file, you must direct your readers or audience to the blog post or page from which the content originates and they may download it directly from this site
- redistribute content commercially in any way, shape, or form
- share files electronically
If you aren’t sure about something, feel free to email me at hello@BlairTurner.com.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Blair Turner, One Lesson at a Time, Inc.
All rights reserved by Blair Turner, author and owner of One Lesson at a Time, Inc.
Permission to print and copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses, available at a discounted rate via TeachersPayTeachers.com.
Not for public display. You may not upload materials or pages from my resources to online shared servers or to any site where they are publicly accessible.
- post pictures from using this product in your classroom as long as you provide a link back to my blog or store (this is encouraged – it’s my favorite thing to see!)
- pin the link to my store or products on Pinterest
- share links to my store or products through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use files for personal classroom use
- copy files for personal classroom use
- save the file where only one individual can access the file
YOU MAY NOT:
- share the file with others unless purchasing enough additional licenses
- share the file on a website, Wiki, shared network drive, etc.
- resell the file in print or electronically
Any violations of copyright or the DMCA may result in legal action.
Thank you for your support of my work and for your help in protecting the time, energy, and love I put into creating resources to share with others! 🙂